Best Heavy Duty Dog Leash for Puppies and Large Dogs - 2-6 Ft Adjustable Length, Comfort Grip Handle, Reflective at Night (Cable, 6 ft, Black/Reflective Silver)
List Price: $34.49
Sale Price: $34.49
(as of 04/24/2016 07:48 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
When your canine tends to chew, bite, or pull on the leash, you\'ll require a new leash...or 2 or three or ten. Final Leash [produced by Puppy-Evidence Gear] puts other \"heavy duty\" leashes to shame. With a comfort grip, smooth action metal snaps, hefty duty coated steel cable, and a detachable take care of to alter the length, you will be prepared for any dog in any situation. It also has reflective fasteners, for fantastic night time visibility. Walking, operating, hiking, biking, crossing visitors...no problem. This might be the last leash you\'ll ever want to get! Get one of the Final Leash accessories at the exact same time and save . Pick from the hands-free of charge working bungee shoulder strap, 2nd dog coupler extension, or universal retractable leash chew-proof extension.
- CHEW-RESISTANT | BREAK-PROOF | TANGLE-FREE | WATER RESISTANT | RUST RESISTANT | ODOR RESISTANT
- BEST DOG LEASH FOR LARGE DOGS THAT LIKE TO PULL - Guaranteed to withstand several hundred pounds of force. The handle is padded with thick foam rubber and adjustable to three lengths to allow for either more freedom or more control
- BEST DOG LEASH FOR PUPPIES - Teething puppies and other dogs that like to chew cannot chew through our heavy duty dog leash, with a soft outer coating (not chew-proof) and an inner core of strong flexible braided steel (chew-proof).
- SOFT PADDED FOAM RUBBER HANDLE - for comfort and reduced fatigue even with a dog that likes to pull (foam is not chew-proof)
- REFLECTIVE - Safe even at night because drivers can see the reflectiion of their headlights