Favorite® Dog Protection Plastic Training Tray/Puppy Training Pad Holder/Indoor Restroom for Pets with High Protection Sides/Dog Litter Box with High Walls
List Price: $32.99
Sale Price: $32.99
(as of 04/24/2016 07:48 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Details:Dimensions: 22.4\"L x sixteen.9\" W x 5.7\" HWeight: two.63 lbs.Shade: BlueSize: LMaterial: PolypropyleneManufacturer: FavoriteRecommendation: Puppies or old dogs Description:Whether your puppy is home instruction, your canine is qualified to \"go\" indoors, or your older canine has troubles with incontinence, this hassle-free plastic tray will keep individuals moist training pads off your floors and carpets. Offers added protection towards leakage and tends to make cleanups simpler. Guidelines:1. Place a education pads in the protection tray and place it in a spot exactly where your puppy feels comfortable.2. When you recognize your puppy searching for a spot to alleviate himself, take your dog to the pad.3. If your canine relieves himself off the pad, bring your dog back to the pad to reinforce the desired behavior. If your puppy relieves himself on the pad, reward with praise and attention to reinforce the habits.4. Substitute soiled pad with a clean pad and clean tray as necessary.
- Potty Size: 22.4"L x 16.9" W x 5.7" H; Color: Blue; 3 high-sided walls protect the urine from spraying out of the tray, low front profile creates easier access
- Indoor Dog Potty is designed to make clean up simple, easy, and certainly mess free without burdening the environment
- The grates allow the poo to settle on top making clean up easy and mess free. Simply lift the grate with the poo on it and drop the poo in a recycled waste bag
- Non-toxic potty and grate to keep your home clean and odor-free
- The grates allow for your pet's paws to remain dry as the urine passes through grates and on to the base below where canine pee pads, or more preferably newspaper, absorbs the urine and odor