Funkeen Pet Dog Backpack Carrier Puppy Pouch Cat Front Bag or Back Pack with Legs out for Small Medium Dogs Cats
List Price: $11.95
Sale Price: $11.95
(as of 04/24/2016 07:48 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Characteristic Funkeen Pet Carrier is a need to-have item for little dog owners, padded for greatest pet comfort. Adjustable shoulder straps reduce pressure on your shoulders and maintain your canine or cat near to your heart with the Funkeen Pet Carrier. You could also carry injured, old dogs or cats who can\'t stroll far to cycle or do an exercising. So numerous factors you can do with your pet collectively with Funkeen pet carrier, this kind of as shopping, rollerblading, motorcycling, horseriding, going on bike rides and so on. This will be great to consider your family canines or cats all over the place with Funkeen puppy carrier. Material: Nylon Pet Size: Up to 23lbs Completely adjustable shoulders straps, with internal leash attachment Cleaning Directions: Mechine Wash cold on delicate setting with like colours or hand wash. Line Dry Package deal incorporated: 1 x Funkeen pet carrier Measure your puppy To ensure appropriate fit, use our helpful sizing guidebook and match your final results with the data in the gallery picture. Dimension: length Neck Chest Little eleven\" 14\" 17\" Medium 13\" 16\" 21\" Big 14\" 18\" 24\" X-Big sixteen\" twenty\" 26\" The three fundamental measurements of a dog\'s entire body. Length - The Topline is the length of your dog\'s back, measured along the top of the spine from the withers - the high part of the back in between the shoulders, where the neck joins the body, to the base of the tail exactly where the tail joins the body. Chest - The Girth (or Chest) measurement is taken all the way close to the largest portion of your dog\'s ribcage, generally just behind the withers down and all around just behind the front legs and back up the other side. Neck - The Neck is measured at the location where your dog\'s collar would naturally rest - from about the leading of the chest to just above the withers - this measurement is also taken all the way all around.
- TAKING YOUR DOG EVERYWHERE - with rucksack on your front or back for cycling, motorbiking, rambling, rollerblading and shopping.
- ALLOW AGED AND INJURED PETS - Up to 23lbs, to still enjoy being outside with their owners when they were no longer able to walk far.
- HANDS FREE - leave your hands free to deal with other tasks while making sure your pet can't get lost or separated from the family in frightening circumstances.
- BIG ENOUGH- up to 60cms/26 inches long from the base of their neck to the start of their tail.
- ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER STRAPS - Decrease pressure on your shoulders and Keep your pet close to your heart to feel safe and warm.