Funkeen Pet Dog Backpack Carrier Puppy Pouch Cat Front Bag or Back Pack with Legs out for Small Medium Dogs Cats
List Price: $11.95
Sale Price: $11.95
(as of 04/24/2016 07:48 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Attribute Funkeen Pet Carrier is a have to-have item for small puppy owners, padded for greatest pet comfort. Adjustable shoulder straps reduce stress on your shoulders and hold your puppy or cat close to your heart with the Funkeen Pet Carrier. You could also carry injured, previous canines or cats who can not stroll far to cycle or do an workout. So a lot of items you can do with your pet with each other with Funkeen pet carrier, this kind of as shopping, rollerblading, motorcycling, horseriding, going on bike rides and so on. This will be excellent to consider your family members canines or cats all over the place with Funkeen puppy carrier. Material: Nylon Pet Size: Up to 23lbs Fully adjustable shoulders straps, with inner leash attachment Cleaning Guidelines: Mechine Wash cold on delicate setting with like colors or hand wash. Line Dry Package deal incorporated: 1 x Funkeen pet carrier Measure your puppy To guarantee proper fit, use our useful sizing guidebook and match your benefits with the information in the gallery picture. Dimension: length Neck Chest Tiny eleven\" 14\" 17\" Medium 13\" sixteen\" 21\" Massive 14\" 18\" 24\" X-Huge sixteen\" twenty\" 26\" The 3 simple measurements of a dog\'s physique. Length - The Topline is the length of your dog\'s back, measured along the prime of the spine from the withers - the higher part of the back between the shoulders, where the neck joins the body, to the base of the tail where the tail joins the physique. Chest - The Girth (or Chest) measurement is taken all the way about the most significant element of your dog\'s ribcage, normally just behind the withers down and around just behind the front legs and back up the other side. Neck - The Neck is measured at the place exactly where your dog\'s collar would naturally rest - from about the top of the chest to just over the withers - this measurement is also taken all the way around.
- TAKING YOUR DOG EVERYWHERE - with rucksack on your front or back for cycling, motorbiking, rambling, rollerblading and shopping.
- ALLOW AGED AND INJURED PETS - Up to 23lbs, to still enjoy being outside with their owners when they were no longer able to walk far.
- HANDS FREE - leave your hands free to deal with other tasks while making sure your pet can't get lost or separated from the family in frightening circumstances.
- BIG ENOUGH- up to 60cms/26 inches long from the base of their neck to the start of their tail.
- ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER STRAPS - Decrease pressure on your shoulders and Keep your pet close to your heart to feel safe and warm.