Funkeen Pet Dog Backpack Carrier Puppy Pouch Cat Front Bag or Back Pack with Legs out for Small Medium Dogs Cats
List Price: $12.99
Sale Price: $12.99
(as of 04/24/2016 07:48 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Feature Funkeen Pet Carrier is a should-have item for modest canine owners, padded for greatest pet comfort. Adjustable shoulder straps lessen strain on your shoulders and preserve your dog or cat near to your heart with the Funkeen Pet Carrier. You could also carry injured, old canines or cats who cannot stroll far to cycle or do an exercising. So several items you can do with your pet together with Funkeen pet carrier, such as buying, rollerblading, motorcycling, horseriding, going on bike rides and so on. This will be great to take your family members canines or cats everywhere with Funkeen canine carrier. Materials: Nylon Pet Dimension: Up to 23lbs Fully adjustable shoulders straps, with internal leash attachment Cleansing Guidelines: Mechine Wash cold on delicate setting with like colours or hand wash. Line Dry Package included: 1 x Funkeen pet carrier Measure your dog To make certain suitable fit, use our handy sizing guidebook and match your outcomes with the data in the gallery image. Dimension: length Neck Chest Tiny 11\" 14\" 17\" Medium 13\" sixteen\" 21\" Big 14\" 18\" 24\" X-Massive sixteen\" 20\" 26\" The three simple measurements of a dog\'s body. Length - The Topline is the length of your dog\'s back, measured along the leading of the spine from the withers - the substantial part of the back between the shoulders, where the neck joins the physique, to the base of the tail exactly where the tail joins the body. Chest - The Girth (or Chest) measurement is taken all the way close to the greatest part of your dog\'s ribcage, generally just behind the withers down and around just behind the front legs and back up the other side. Neck - The Neck is measured at the location where your dog\'s collar would naturally rest - from about the prime of the chest to just over the withers - this measurement is also taken all the way around.
- TAKING YOUR DOG EVERYWHERE - with rucksack on your front or back for cycling, motorbiking, rambling, rollerblading and shopping.
- ALLOW AGED AND INJURED PETS - Up to 23lbs, to still enjoy being outside with their owners when they were no longer able to walk far.
- HANDS FREE - leave your hands free to deal with other tasks while making sure your pet can't get lost or separated from the family in frightening circumstances.
- BIG ENOUGH- up to 60cms/26 inches long from the base of their neck to the start of their tail.
- ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER STRAPS - Decrease pressure on your shoulders and Keep your pet close to your heart to feel safe and warm.