List Price: $10.87
Sale Price: $10.87
(as of 04/24/2016 07:48 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
All Lupine items are proudly built in Conway, New Hampshire and Guaranteed (Even if Chewed). Produced from jacquard woven nylon, with the pattern woven into the webbing (never ever printed or sewn on!) one/2” broad collars are ideal for puppies and small canines up to about twenty lbs. Attributes powerful bar-tack stitching, welded D-ring and a custom created side-release buckle. In a selection of trend-inspired patterns with matching leads obtainable. Three adjustable size ranges. To determine collar size, measure snugly close to the middle of the dog’s neck, then add an further five-percent for a comfy match. Machine wash, warm water, mild soap (no bleach or bleach option). Air dry. Lupine goods are not advised for tie-out.
- Available in a variety of fashion-inspired patterns
- 1/2" wide, appropriate for puppies and small dogs up to about 20 lbs.
- Matching Padded Handle Leads available
- Proudly built in Conway, New Hampshire
- Guaranteed (Even if Chewed)®
- Dynamic adjustable .5-inch-wide dog collar makes your pet stand out from the pack
- Made from jacquard woven nylon with pattern stitched into the webbing
- Ideal for puppies and small dogs up to 20 pounds
- Includes welded steel D-ring and oversized side-release clasp