List Price: $42.00
Sale Price: $42.00
(as of 04/24/2016 07:48 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
If People Can Get pleasure from Camping In Their Backyard, Why Would not Their Pets? The Milliard Transportable Heated Pet Residence Gives Your Cat Or Little Puppy A Warm, Sheltered Refuge From The Elements When They\'re Not Ready To Come Indoors. Its Effortless Setup And Unique Heating System Are Developed To Provide A Warm And Dry Haven For Your Dog Or Cat, And Its Heated Vinyl Cushion Is Protected To Use Outdoors. Just Fold Up The Water-Resistant Canvas Walls, Insert The Electric Heating Pad, Zipper The Roof On And Your Pet Has A New Outside Haven! The Heating Pad Characteristics A Fitted Fleece Mat To Give Your Pet A Soft And Fuzzy Padding Surface For Some Additional Comfort And The Unit Is Powered Through A Non-Toxic, Pvc-Coated Cord That Is Chew-Resistant To Hold Nervous Kitties Or Pooches From Providing Themselves A Shocking Encounter. The House Has Dual Entryways To Prevent Them From Being Cornered, And Each and every Entryway Has A Transparent Door Flap To Preserve Heat In, Moisture Out, And Nonetheless Enable A Clear View Outdoors. Your Heated Pet Home Has Been Meticulously Produced By Milliard With Your Pet\'s Comfort And Security In Mind And Must Provide Many years Of Fulfillment With Correct Use.
- Pet house is made from 600 denier nylon canvas to be durable, light, insulated and waterproof to make setup easy
- Vinyl heating cushion provides a warm and soft, yet durable seal against outdoor wear
- Dual openings to the house allow an escape exit for your pet when confronted by intruders
- 6 foot long cushion cord is grounded for safety against faults and provides easy reach to power outlets
- Low-wattage heating pad provides plenty of warmth for your pet without depleting your energy savings