Spring Pet Canine Multi-vitamin Yums 60 Count ~ for Use in Dogs and Puppies Only ~ Veterinary Formula Made in USA
List Price: $28.95
Sale Price: $28.95
(as of 04/24/2016 07:48 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Canine Multivitamin Yums offers your puppy with vital vitamins, minerals and antioxidants necessary for optimum health, development and skin integrity. Formulated in a tasty, heart shaped soft chew your dog will adore, they will feel it is a treat, but you know it is good for them. Spring Pet Nutritional vitamins are a veterinary unique product that is produced in the United States to insure freshness, purity and top quality elements and comes with a 100% customer satisfaction promise. Click The Add TO CART Button at The Leading of The Web page and Get Your MultiVitamin Yums Appropriate NOW!
- Heart Shaped soft chew with natural bacon and smoke flavoring that your dog will love
- Provides vitamins and minerals and anit-oxidants with a patented matrix that protects the ingredients until they are digested
- NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) Seal to insure freshness, purity and quality ingredients that are made in the United States.
- Bonus e-book "Pet Care for Kids" included with your purchase delivered by e-mail to download in PDF format. Written by a veterinarian, it is a fun way to teach your children how to properly take care of their pet. Also includes pages for them to color.
- Contains Vitamin E and C, natural antioxidants, that helps maintain cell stability, scavage free radicals and protect cells from oxidative damage. B-complex vitamins - Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Pyroxidine (B6), Cyanocobalmin (B12), and Folic Acid are necessary cofactors in metabolic pathways and affect many body systems, including skin and coat. Since they are water soluble, they are not stored and must be provided to your pet every day. Biotin has been shown to aid with skin and hair coat. Zinc helps maintain skin integrity, biosynthesis of fatty acids, metabolism of vitamin A, and maintain a healthy immune system. Copper is necessary for the skin to convert the amino acid tyrosine to melanin. Iron is needed for healthy blood cells to carry oxygen. Manganese is an essential nutrient to perform chemical reactions in the body and helps with bone formation. Choline is a very important nutrient for healthy brain development and liver function.