List Price: $10.52
Sale Price: $10.52
(as of 04/24/2016 07:48 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
All Lupine items are proudly built in Conway, New Hampshire and Guaranteed (Even if Chewed). Created from jacquard woven nylon, with the pattern woven into the webbing (never printed or sewn on!) one/2” wide collars are suitable for puppies and modest dogs up to about 20 lbs. Functions strong bar-tack stitching, welded D-ring and a customized made side-release buckle. In a range of style-inspired patterns with matching leads accessible. Three adjustable dimension ranges. To figure out collar size, measure snugly about the middle of the dog’s neck, then include an additional 5-percent for a comfortable fit. Machine wash, warm water, mild soap (no bleach or bleach different). Air dry. Lupine products are not advisable for tie-out.
- Available in a variety of fashion-inspired patterns
- 1/2" wide, appropriate for puppies and small dogs up to about 20 lbs.
- Matching Padded Handle Leads available
- Proudly built in Conway, New Hampshire
- Guaranteed (Even if Chewed)®
- Dynamic adjustable .5-inch-wide dog collar makes your pet stand out from the pack
- Made from jacquard woven nylon with pattern stitched into the webbing
- Ideal for puppies and small dogs up to 20 pounds
- Includes welded steel D-ring and oversized side-release clasp