List Price: $22.34
Sale Price: $22.34
(as of 04/24/2016 07:48 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The Lupine No Pull harness is a basic and efficient tool, that with instruction assists teach your puppy polite leash-strolling behavior. The No Pull harness does not preserve the canine from pulling. It aids you convey that pulling is a lot less rewarding than not pulling. You must see some improvement fairly speedily. The time it takes to modify a conduct greatly depends on how constant you are. Nicely-exercised canines learn quicker than canines with too a lot pent-up power, but all canines can understand to walk politely. Harness functions with any non-choker design collar. The No Pull Harness is available in ¾ inch and one inch widths and a selection of Lupine colors and patterns. Matching Lupine collars and lead accessible. How to use: Employing a pull-and-RELEASE action, your pull turns the puppy from the direction he is going towards you. As he is redirected, release the pull so the lead is slack, then use vocal praise or a deal with when the puppy seems to be at you with slack in the lead. Be constant in the redirect and use tons of praise. We have identified that this instrument functions best with a two or four lead.
- Simple and effective tool to help you teach your dog polite leash-walking behavior
- Works with any non-choker style collar and a leash
- Gently redirects the pulling dog; by praising/rewarding when he stops pulling, you show him that not pulling is much more rewarding than pulling
- Watch the video online to see a demonstration of the technique
- Guaranteed (Even if Chewed.) and proudly built in New Hampshire since 1990